February 12, 2013

Goodbye All.

Wandering and Wondering has been a great experience. I've always loved to write and this was a wonderful arena for exercising that part of my brain.

Lately, I've been very angry and anger, mixed with clinical depression makes for some pretty unattractive writing. I don't want to put more ugliness into the world. There is enough of that out here already.

If I can't write words that inspire or words that lift the spirit then I don't want to write at all.

My mom always told me "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"   If you knew my mother you would know that she was a great believer in "Do as I say, not as I do!"  I rarely remember anything nice coming out of her.

In a previous post I wrote how words are like swords, when the sword is pulled from the sheath it can be used to maim, slaughter or bestow knighthood.  Until my words can bestow knighthood, I refuse to use them.

I will miss you all. Thank you to those who have read my blog and shared your thoughts. I will still be checking in and reading your blogs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Please but Play Nice!