November 06, 2017

Be Aware

Another horrendous shooting in the U.S.

Stay alert.
 
When my dad was teaching me to drive, he made it imperative that I know what was happening one block ahead and one block behind. He would quiz me often.

"Where is the yellow station wagon?" he'd ask. I'd better know that it just moved into the left lane.

He insisted that I knew the direction of the tires of the cars parked along the roadway; making me alert to someone suddenly pulling out.  Be aware of your surroundings.

My granddaughters and son are accomplished Kung Fu students. One of the important things they learned: Be aware of your surroundings.



Great article. Print and read often. Practice, practice, practice!

4 comments:

  1. I really like this, I am often surprised when with out my significant other, or anyone really, and they have not noticed the same things that I do around us. I don't think I am Jason Bourne level but I will work on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until now i am lucky dear Toni to stay in my senses when it was needed most specially and i call this only the help of my Creator who seems not to leave me alone in such situations .

    interesting article ,thank you for sharing .
    i loved the series of these movies of Matt!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Please but Play Nice!