December 16, 2016

It's Time

The line has been drawn.

Woke up at 3:00 a.m. (again), let the dogs out, cried, let the dogs back in, cried some more.

Absolutely could not wake up to wish Frank a good day but was wide awake 20 minutes later. Wrestled with the idea of staying in bed all day while I cried or if I should just get up and cry while I made my juice.

Let the doggies back out, still crying.

It's been a hard two years. I'm tired.

Time to return to the therapist.

The last round with her (maybe 4 years ago) she said I was a kick-ass warrior.

Well, this warrior's ass is being kicked. I'm calling the game because I am so tired of faking it, and, frankly, rubbing Preparation H on my eyes so I don't look like a cream puff is getting old.

Back to the therapist, which means closing down Wandering and Wondering for a little while longer. I don't want my posts to be downers. I want to bring smiles to your faces or to inspire readers to think.

Wishing you all a merry, merry Christmas, Winter Solstice, Yule, Jul, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Hogmanay, Chalica (oops, sorry for being late on that one, hope it was good for you). Most of all wishing you a happy and glorious new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Please but Play Nice!