February 28, 2017

It's Okay Tuesday


It's Okay Tuesday! Yeah! Airing My Laundry, One Post At A Time discovered the idea in Glamour magazine.

Sometimes I play along, sometimes Tuesday's are so Okay that I don't have time to blog, and sometimes, I can't find anything that's Okay enough to write about.

This Tuesday is definitely an Okay Tuesday.

It's Okay that my lower back and knees are screaming in protest of the ups and downs and bends and twists that come along with painting two floor-to-ceiling fireplaces. Just the primer adds so much more light to the rooms.

It's Okay that there is still the actual paint to apply because I know it is going to be beautiful.

It's Okay that I have taken a sabbatical from news for a few weeks. Just two days and I feel so much better. I will get back into the fray, I'm firmly in the 'Yet, She Persisted' mind-set but my soul, my heart and my peace of mind just needed a little break...and that is OKAY!

It's Soooo Okay that gorgeous white roses Frank gave me on Valentines Day are still gloriously beautiful.

It's Okay that I miss our book club so bad I could cry.

It's Okay that my furniture in two rooms is pushed into corners and covered with plastic. Thick paint on fluffy rollers tends to splatter!

It's Okay that I have to end this post, push up my sleeves and soldier on with the painting. C'mon, back and shoulders, man up!



16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Taking the day off to get out in the sunshine with the camera.

      Delete
  2. Painting - very fulfilling when it's all done. Carry on! I use the shove the furniture around and cover it with something method as well. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of getting used to the plastic covered furniture. Give me room to dance!

      Delete
  3. I like your OK Tuesday's. I am usually doing OK myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to top the Okay Tuesday this week with a darn-good Wednesday!

      Delete
  4. Oh I'm sorry for your back and knees.. I hope the pain leaves you quickly.. As for the news, I think some detox from time to time is wise..
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back and knees are always good in evening with a bit of Merlot self-medicating! Lots of love back at you!

      Delete
  5. Painting can be such an undertaking! Good luck getting it all done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Painting is a nightmare, right up until it's done! Then it is just glorious. Got my mind's eye focused on the finished project!

      Delete
  6. That's the good part about painting...that the results are amazing and it will all look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited about the changes. I'm expecting not less than beautiful!!!

      How's the unpacking coming along?

      Delete
    2. It is actually going remarkably well. One box at a time...

      Delete
  7. Good luck with your painting! I'm sorry about your back and knees.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Please but Play Nice!