January 28, 2013

Monday, Monday

Did the fastest, shortest weekend just fly by?

A couple of blinks and it's Monday and I have a list of TO DO's a mile long.

When people take those little polls here and there and are asked "What is your favorite day of the week?"
Does anyone ever answer MONDAY!  If they do, are they under the care of a medical professional?

Pay mortgage, pay utility bill, run by Costco, stand in pharmacy line for long, long time to be told "come back in 20 minutes", run by grocery store, quick pop into Shopko then home. Once I am home the real list starts. Was sick all last week so you can imagine my home list.

Gratitude?

I am thankful for Tuesdays.


1 comment:

  1. addendum: I am thankful for husband who went to Costco and stood in pharmacy line and went to grocery store for me. He is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Please but Play Nice!