A to Z 2017 Theme: Rocks to Throw At A Hero Who Is Up A Tree!
Robin Carr, a well-published author describes a talented author as 'someone who chases her hero up a tree and then throws rocks at her."
Lobbing rocks at heroes truly depends on who they are and what they do. These attributes define the types of trees they're pushed to climb.
A Laconic Linguistics Lecturer can get lost in a Labyrinth of Legitimate obstacles:
1. The Lecturer might be Lacerated to the quick by a Zambian professor with complaints about her use of past tenses in the Lozi Language. If he files a formal complaint she could Lose her License to deliver vocal seminars. Would she be tempted to save her Livelihood through illegal manuveurs?
2. A Loathsome, Limerent stalker, Lurking on the steps of the Library, might be motivated into Lubricous actions, whisking Linguistic Prof away to his Lair against her wiLL!
A Lionhearted Librarian (Information Technologist for you Politically Correct types):
1. She might have observed the kidnapping of her rival for the position of Dean of Linguistics on the Lower steps of the bibliotecha! At first she is Leery of Lending a hand. Later, pushing through the Lily-Livered stage, she could be prompted into action.
2. Upon informing the Law about the supposed shanghai of her rival, the Police Chief impunes her statement. She is advised to seek the council of a Lawyer.
A Lonely Lawyer:
1. Longs to Legally Look after her Lathy client. She must protect the bibliognost from Landing in Lock-up for a crime she didn't commit.
2. Lawyer Laments that her new client could possibly be the Love of her Life but to act on her feelings could be construed of Lewd and Lascivious actions.
3. The rules of Client/Attorney relations prohibited further active demonstration of her emotions...must compose self and remain Level-headed.
4. Love sick Lawyer could be Led astray!
All three of the potential heroes above have, in someway, had a Lecherous Lift Attendant tossed at them who kidnaps Lovely Ladies from Library steps or Lobbies.
Loyal Readers. what do you think the Likely outcome will be?
Who will have the Last word?
Have you ever considered a career as a Lithographer?