Here we are again.
But it is not okay!
I have been sick for 12 days with a cold that is a killer. Hacking up both my lungs, can't lay down to sleep, my throat ACHES, sinus headache that is hysterically laughing at all attempts to relieve it!
Gargling with crushed garlic, cloves and aloe vera which usually helps but not this time. Is it being 66 that makes it harder to bounce back? (Not that I've done much bouncing of any kind lately)
Parents 45 miles away and I'm afraid to take this nasty cold with me to see them. Thankfully, my sister got them groceries but, I feel like I'm falling down on the job.
I'd get a note from Mom saying I'm excused this week, too, but that means I have to go and see her to get the note...then, who do I give it to...my Mom?
But, if it was Hey, It's Okay Tuesday, I might have listed that It's Okay:
1. That my granddaughter, Haley, just made Varsity Cheer Leading Squad.
2. That granddaughter, Jo, is flying out for a visit in two weeks.
3. That my physical therapist is magically fixing my shoulder.
4. That my son and his wife have jumped through all the hoops and are now ready to open their arms and home to foster kid/kids and possibly adoption.
6. Garage Sale and Donate book boxes are out numbering the Keep book boxes 3 to 1! Yay! Found good for homes for many of the books already.
7. The gray color on the walls make me want to lick them!
8. I made the best dang Beef Pho from scratch last week. Helped my throat for about 15 minutes!
Have a great week, all!