April 22, 2017

When I Grow Up!

This A to Z Challenge has been a life changer for me.

This week has been a little difficult with my precious granddaughter visiting but I'm still loving every moment. Writing, reading, sharing.

Words are my favorite things in the world, well, not counting my grandchildren, cheesecake, trees and a really good bourbon.

My all-time-favorite book is my big fat Etymological Dictionary. Looking up where and how a word was birthed. When it came into use; how it morphed into other meanings.

As I'm completing these challenges, I had an outrageous epiphany!

When I grow up, I want to a Lexicographer!

I really, really do!

Is 66 too late to return to college? Will my degree in Communication Arts help?

Words are just plain YUMMY!


12 comments:

Comment Please but Play Nice!