March 20, 2017

A TO Z Challenge

From A to Z Challenge


The quote, "Do one thing every day that scares you!" is often associated with Eleanor Roosevelt. There are many who question whether these exact words came from her. She did, however, suggest that new and challenging experiences help us grow and  develop a personal strength.

No matter who said it, I think I am going to do something that kind of scares me. I'm jumping into to the From A to Z challenge this April.

Details can be found on the A to Z's team site. HERE!

Now, it's time to think of a theme because today is the big Reveal Day!

Hmm! Got to put on some James Taylor and crank up the noodle.

 

2 comments:

  1. The time and creativity commitment needed for the A-Z Challenge has always intimidated me! Maybe some day I'll try it but not this year. In the meantime, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little anxious about it too, but I'm looking forward to the challenge. Test my level of commitment!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Please but Play Nice!