March 21, 2017

Hey, It's Okay

Tuesday, and you know what that means!



Hey, It's Okay over at Airing My Laundry and she's got some amigos who think It's Okay Tuesday, too! You can find links to other optimists there.

It's Okay that I've been awake since 3 a.m. because the rain was incredible. Listening to it, while sitting in the dark was extremely comforting.

It's Okay that I get to spend this afternoon with Brinley. Almost three years old and running over with energy. Guaranteed I will climb the stairs at her house 27 times today!

The massage my physical therapist gave me yesterday was sooooo Okay! Hey, It's Okay!

It's Okay that the great weather machine in the sky hasn't gotten the memo that it is officially spring.

It's Okay, that when I was getting dressed this morning, in the cold, my husband handed me my favorite Penn State sweatshirt. He had warmed it in the dryer for me. Have I mentioned how Okay my husband is?

It's Okay that my reCaptcha is not working this morning and I only got one reply in. There's always later!

Have a great Tuesday, everyone.

10 comments:

  1. Your husband is more than OK. It is wonderful to have a kind man around the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frank is definitely got a wonderful side to him!

      Delete
  2. I love when it rains at night. It is rather peaceful!

    Your husband is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty substantial rain last night, which would have been great if not for the more than scary high winds!

      Pretty awesome, I know!

      Delete
  3. That is a very awesome husband you've got!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is pretty awesome. Good thing he found me!

      Delete
  4. It is really OK!!! What a sweet and thoughtful thing to do. Still loving the rain and wanting more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of you are making me blush!

    We have sunshine today, but I could still handle some more thunder, cloudy skies and rain before the 3-digit weather hits!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Please but Play Nice!