Yup, It's Tuesday (again) and Hey, It's Okay! Remember Airing My Laundry got the idea from Glamour magazine.
It's good to have at least one day a week to shrug one's shoulders and say, "Hey, It's Okay!" Though, I have to admit there has been a Tuesday, now and then, when I've screamed, "Hey, It's Okay!" but Hey, it's okay!
Hey, It's Okay:
1, That my daughter and her family are experiencing their first Nor'easter since moving to the east coast. It's a great chance for Netflix marathon or board games in candlelight.
2. Some of our best times when the kids were growing up were nights without electricity, playing games with candles burning and camping lanterns.
3. That my new windowshield is sporting a couple of dead bugs and pollen, at least the crack is gone!
4. That painting brick was the ultimate in tedious because the payoff is more than worth it.
|Going with the darker gray on right side of fireplace (Lazy Gray/Sherwin Williams)|
6. That the trees the City of Redding planted everywhere smell like cat urine when in bloom. They are in full bloom, everywhere, and it makes the city beautiful...just hold your breath.
7. That I am not the neatest painter and couldn't get the white paint off the bottom of my feet.
8. That my dining room table is covered with books, do-dads and random art and we haven't sat down to a meal for a month...isn't that what the bar in the kitchen is for?
9. That Frank kicked my butt at Jeopardy last night but I'm expecting a remarkable comeback tonight! (Anyone know how I can watch eastern or central time zone shows ?)
Happy Tuesday, everyone! Make it a good one!