October 16, 2018

New Day

First day back in therapy.

Best cry I've had in years.

Felt like my brain had been scooped out of my skull but Patty says there's hope! I'm choosing to believe her.

Another fire on Sunday on the ridge in front of us. Fire out but tired of front row seats to such destruction.

Dad's house is almost ready for market.

Three rooms in my house are back to normal, only partly instead of mostly storage units!

Going to see my daughter and family in Massachusetts in November.

Seven sentences and I am ready for a nap (nap=code word for hiding under the covers).




7 comments:

  1. Toni, There is always hope. I'm sending you cyber ((hugs))
    Be good to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care and enjoy the journey back to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toni :) I'm glad you feel hope. Congratulations for going back to therapy, I don't think I could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fire on Sunday on the ridge in front of us. Fire out but tired of front row seats to such destruction.
    ecommerce web design company , ecommerce website company , ecommerce design company , ecommerce solutions company

    ReplyDelete

Comment Please but Play Nice!