October 13, 2014

22,377 Views

Dear Readers,

I love you all. You fill me with joy every time you send me an email or text sharing your disappointment that I haven't been writing.  In fact, even the lectures have been kind of ego-building!

When I retired Wandering and Wondering there were a little over 21,000 views. Since retirement, the views have grown to 22,377. It tickles me; over 800 visits to old posts.  I loved your comments and  the emails asking me to bring it back to life. I dug in my heels, crossed my arms and, basically, cut my nose off to spite my face.

Yesterday, I received a very stern sermon! Basically calling me out for letting a mosquito on a bear's back stop the press. The lecture was not all cliches but it did hit it's mark.

Wandering and Wondering is back on line, though I will still keep the merry troupe alive in my other blog, in spite of my lecturing proponent's lack of approval. (Can't win them all, dude!)

Thank you all, for your kind words and encouragement.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Please but Play Nice!