Airing My Laundry, I know you've read about this great little blog! Well, she just reminded us that It's Okay Tuesday, the opportunity to list the items of the day (week, month or year) that it's okay to be okay with.
1. It's okay that I'm having a hard time whittling down the guilt and shame list to a it's okay list!
2. It's okay that I'm blogging instead of hanging up the laundry on my bed.
3. It's okay that my mom's health is scaring the hell out of me and I don't know what to do to help.
4. It's okay that I rented a one bedroom cabin for our family reunion this summer, not one of the 2, 3 or 4 bedroom cabins that everyone else is renting because.....
5. It's okay that I want to be alone with my husband at night.
6. It's okay that I skipped juicing this morning because, well, because!
7. It's okay that I taught my 20 month old great-granddaughter to dust the furniture. She was doing it anyway but now it's with a dust cloth and not sweet potatoes.
8. It's okay that I don't answer the door when someone uses the doorbell.
9. It's okay when I watch Supernatural with my granddaughter and make fun of Sammy.
10. It's okay that I'm going to be okay with all of this tomorrow even though it's Wednesday and not It's Okay Tuesday...well, except for the laundry part. I will hang up the laundry. I will hang up the laundry. I will hang up the laundry. I will hang up the laundry. I will hang up the laundry.