Tuesday! Following the lead at Airing My Laundry, One Post At A Time:
1. It's Okay that my hands were teal, purple and green yesterday after spending the day with my great-granddaughter. If she wants to paint my hands, she can paint my hands.
2. It's Okay that we have decided to paint over all the murals in our house and use soft neutral colors.
3. It's Okay that many (but not enough) of my books have found new homes.
4. It's Okay that the next four days are supposed to dump record rains on us. The drought has really sucked. Hey Sky, bring it!
5. It's Okay that the yard is still full of downed trees and branches and that Big Ugly has left us so exposed. The extra light in the house is incredible!
6. It's Okay that tomorrow is my birthday and is supposed to dump rain all day because reading and drinking margaritas can be indoor sports.
7. It's Okay that I am going to be older tomorrow than I am today because that alternative would suck.
Have a good day, everybody.