June 29, 2017

Challenge

Hey Kids! Have you ever noticed how life sometimes just comes up and swoops you away?

July is almost here and I don't know what the heck happened to June.  No time to write, well, actually, I could have been blogging but I got caught up in Netflix show, Bloodline! What a train wreck! I'm ashamed to say, I couldn't turn it off. Maybe it was because I kept waiting for someone to slap four of the characters.

July is booked.

This weekend our grandson and his Kate are getting married...long time coming! We're thrilled for them. Later, a granddaughter will be coming to visit from Massachusetts, then she and I will head to visit family in L.A.  (beach...beach...beach!)

August will be here before we know it.

I have a challenge for any of you photo-bloggers, or any one who just wants to play.  It's a 52 week photo challenge.

Photo Courtesy of TECHRADAR
Techradar has a suggestion for each week and advice on how to accomplish it.

I'm going to jump in and take the challenge.

The suggestions look like fun. Not #11! I have an instant gag-reflex if I look at it. Could be my astigmatism but the room starts spinning just taking a little peek.

Anyone want to play?

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the happy couple and have fun with your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff! Congratulations to your grandson and his Kate. Wishing them many years of love and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo challenge looks very interesting but I'm not a good enough photographer to attempt it. Enjoy all the wonderful events coming up in July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This weekend our grandson and his Kate are getting married...long time coming! We're thrilled for them. Later, a granddaughter will be coming to visit from Massachusetts, then she and I will head to visit family in L.A. (beach...beach...beach!)
    gta 5 apk

    ReplyDelete

Comment Please but Play Nice!