March 05, 2018

Spark Monday!


McGuffy's Reader has been sharing a Spark of inspiration on Monday's! She invites others to do the same.

I like that she choose Monday to share these nuggets, gravity always seems a little stronger on Mondays!


Graphic from Brave Girls Club. A fun and inspirational group who help inspire women around the world.

Being reminded of Dr. Seuss books on Friday's Fill-ins, I'd also like to share another quote from
Oh, The Places You'll Go, one of my favorite Seuss books.

" Kid, you’ll move mountains! 
Today is your day! 
Your mountain is waiting. 
So get on your way!"



From me to you, remember, You are enough!

16 comments:

  1. A wonderful Spark and lesson for us all. Yes, we ARE enough, and the sooner we begin to see and believe that about ourselves the happier and more successful we will be at creating a life that feels good, and one where we are also a blessing to others! Have a great week ahead!

    Josie Two Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having a great week so far...mostly!

      We are enough!

      Delete
  2. That is indeed very inspirational! And I just love Dr. Seuss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. Seuss and A.A. Milne had some great things to say.

      Delete
  3. Such a great spark and something that I regularly need to remind myself, and even write it in my diary so that I can see it.
    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Write it on the steam of your bathroom mirror after showering!

      Have a nice week yourself!

      Delete
  4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9AAJvQnUTQ

    safe for work

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are enough is right on the money. All we need to do is believe that. I do.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it. My kids believe it! Trying to teach it to my grandchildren!

      Delete
  6. Great Sparks! I love Dr. Seuss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toni, I love, love, love this. You rock, my friend. This is exactly what I needed this week. HUGS.

    ​S​parks-2​2​ ​
    Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad it hit the target!
      Hugs back at you!

      Delete

Comment Please but Play Nice!