January 17, 2013

Gratitude, January 17, 2013

I am thankful for Dr. Ng. She took my hands in her office and actually prayed for me! Do you know a doctor who will do that?

I am thankful for Dr. Dotson. He moved my knee here and there, pushed here, pulled there and told me what was happening. Gave me exercises.

I am thankful for those exercises and a doctor who trusts his patients enough to handle the truth about their own bodies.

I am thankful for my children. I love you.

I am thankful for so many many blessings in my life.

I am thankful for the things I am finding out about myself since my PTSD exploded.  I do have a backbone and I have a voice, I will use both.  I will continue to defend those weaker than me and those weaker than you.

I am thankful for sunshine and 72 degree days in the middle of winter.

I am thankful for my guardian angel, ever at my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Please but Play Nice!